Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we are by-law required to make some adjustments to happily accommodate you according to the times! 🙂
Our priority is your safety and that of your guests, so here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Our staff strictly enforces the use of disposable gloves and masks when setting-up and picking-up.
- Every piece of furniture and cloth that may be used in your picnic is disinfected and/or washed between events -no exceptions.
- All preparation activities take place at a disinfected work station in a sanitized area.
- When picnicking at public places (such as parks and beaches) we must keep groups up to a maximum of 10 guests.
- There may be additional county-based restrictions, such as different curfew times or space limitations. This applies to Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, and will be easily reviewed before booking, depending on your location.